PDA

View Full Version : Pacific/888 issues

sashasharpley
07-26-2012, 03:46 AM
I posted previously (before the last update) that duration of SNGs is not showing correctly. All SNGs (certainly in 6 max and 4 max tables) show a minimum duration of 29.6 mins even if I bust out after a minute. If the duration is longer than this time, then the correct actual duration is shown. I was told this would be resolved for the next update. But that update has come and gone and no resolution. Please advise.

Also, I cannot get HUD stats to sit permanently next to players without moving for 4 max SNGs (there is no 4 max seating option in HEM 1 under HUD options). Please advise.

I am currently using 1.12.10b.

Thank you.

netsrak
07-26-2012, 04:49 AM
The wrong duration is still an open bug with minor priority.
For the wrong seating i don't see any open or closed bug for HM1 (for HM2 its working) so i'll forward this to our testers for further investigation

netsrak
07-27-2012, 04:52 AM
I just tried to reproduce the wrong duration with my test hands and latest HM1 build and it seems to work for this hands.
Can you send me some of your original handhistories (from c:\hmarchive) and screenshots with the wrong durations with link to this thread to netsrak@holdemmanager.net?