PDA

View Full Version : ongame 1.06.04 patch wrong

dissoe
10-01-2008, 03:24 PM
First of all congrats on your fine program.
I have recently purchased your professional version and it seems to be good.
I have a few bugs though and I couldn't find any solution in the FAQ. I am playing at the ongame network using 1.06.04 patch which allows me to play without the Ongame Extractor. And it seems most hands are imported and that the HuD works.
Even though the import is somewhat incorrect. For example yesterday I lost 1800$ but according to Hold Em Manager it was 2200$. Its the 9. everning in a row that it has miscalculated my loss/winnings. I would very much like HEM to be importing correct. How can I make it so?

I would like to add that if I go to the the "Cash Games reports" tab and press the "By Stakes" option it shows a lot of stakes (NL) that doesn't exist.
For example I play 1-2, 2-4 and 3-6 NL but it also shows stakes as 4/8, 1/4, and 2/1. Could this be a part of the problem?

Finally I would like to ask if there is a generel support e-mail for HeM?
I did post this message in the "contact us" option at the website. Im not sure if that is for support though. Now i try here.

best regards,

morny
10-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Youve posted the exact same message in 2 parts of the forum and also sent it by email. Please dont double/triple post as it only makes more work for us:)