PDA

View Full Version : Certain Player Name Causing Hud to not work on Entraction

HMstressesMeOut
07-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Im playing 6max NL on Entraction (Maxiplay) whenever a player called Cheetahaha sits at my tables the HUD will not work, if its already popped up it stops working, if I join where hes sat playing it will not pop up at all. I have emailed support 4 times but keep getting replies that are from HM2 or otherwise unhelpfull.
I'm running HEM 1.12.11 Internal after doing the last update sent by one of the support team before that i was running the latest update as far as Im aware.
I've requested a TV sesh but Im getting nowhere, could you please assist me Im losing days play because of this.

Thanks

netsrak
07-25-2012, 09:10 AM
I'll push your support mails to level 2 but there is nothing we can do for you in the forum.

HMstressesMeOut
07-25-2012, 09:24 AM
I'll push your support mails to level 2 but there is nothing we can do for you in the forum.

So I should wait for more replies by email? Could you push for a TeamViewer sesh as Im really struggling?

Thanks again

Patvs
07-25-2012, 10:52 PM
A teamviewer session won't help, we need a handhistory to test this.
By the way, do you also have no stats when you replay a hand Cheetahaha was involved with in the replayer?

HMstressesMeOut
07-26-2012, 05:57 AM
A teamviewer session won't help, we need a handhistory to test this.
By the way, do you also have no stats when you replay a hand Cheetahaha was involved with in the replayer?

Yeh thats right no stats in the replayer either, I spoke to the player himself and he has no issues whatsoever. Ive sent my log file and 500 hands that he was involved in to support now so I will have to see what comes of that.