PDA

View Full Version : Questions...

martin dtc
03-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Hello

I am using the Free Trial at this moment but I am planning on purchasing it.

I had some questions about the software...

If I buy it, and I already have a registred Leak buster, but I want TableScanner and TableNinja as well, how much will this cost me?

And is this a one-time transaction or a yearly subscription?

When using HUD stats, is it possible to color code stats, and how? And how do u make sure the stats will be from the players current position at the table only?

And about tablescanner, how fast does this work and how are the table-scores calculated?

And I heard a thing about HEM or Tablescanner warning you at the table (while playing) when the table gets to though and its better to leave and look for a new table? Does this option really exist and how do you configure this?

When I know the answers to these questions, its pretty sure I buy HEM and some of the affiliates...

Thank you,

Regards,

Martin

fozzy71
03-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Hello

I am using the Free Trial at this moment but I am planning on purchasing it.

I had some questions about the software...

If I buy it, and I already have a registred Leak buster, but I want TableScanner and TableNinja as well, how much will this cost me?

Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

And is this a one-time transaction or a yearly subscription?

One time

When using HUD stats, is it possible to color code stats, and how?

You use the Color Range Options in the HUD Options > Player Preferences menu.

Check our FAQs for detailed instructions and user videos.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/)

And how do u make sure the stats will be from the players current position at the table only?

There are various positional stats you can use in the Player Preferences for the HUD. There is also a positional popup HUD for each stat in addition to the main popup. To see the positional popups you just hover your cursor over that stat instead of clicking the stats to see the main popup. Make sure you have 'click for popup' off. hud options > tables preferences > [ ] click for popup

And about tablescanner, how fast does this work and how are the table-scores calculated?

And I heard a thing about HEM or Tablescanner warning you at the table (while playing) when the table gets to though and its better to leave and look for a new table? Does this option really exist and how do you configure this?

I don't have much practical experience with the Table Scanner addon. Please ask your scanner questions in their sub-forum so their support staff can assist you.

Table Scanner - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-scanner/)