PDA

View Full Version : Next Leak Buster Workshop - Step 5 and 6

Leak Buster Support
03-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Workshop: Leak Buster Training - Understanding the new Step 5 (3-bet / 4 bet filters), and Step 6 Filter training.
Sunday, April 11th
Begins 3:00pm PST - 4:00pm PST (1 hour) / 10:00pm GMT - 11:00pm GMT (time zone converter (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc))

About the workshop: We'll be doing a live interactive workshop about how to use the new step 5 (3-bet and 4 bet) step, as well as explaining some poker theory about the step 6 filters.

To join the workshop simply follow this link:
http://my.dimdim.com/acepoker/

Workshop will start promptly at 3:00pm PST/ 6:00pm EST on April 4th.

Leak Buster Support
03-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Reminder...

Leak Buster Support
04-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Please note everyone, this date was changed because it was originally set last month and the holiday wasn't noted. E-mail reminders will be sent out tonight though about the moved date (next Sunday) and time (same time).

Crexis
04-04-2010, 12:48 PM
The original post still says "Workshop will start promptly at 3:00pm PST/ 6:00pm EST on April 4th. " And the email you get with signing up at the link provided also says 3 pm pacific on april 4th. So this is cancelled and moved to next Sunday?

Also is there a way to get old leakbuster videos of previous workshops held?

thanks

Leak Buster Support
04-04-2010, 08:24 PM
The link sent will work (even though it's the same) for next weekend. You should have been e-mailed a reminder yesterday as well.

There will be a new feature in the next version of Leak Buster that will have exclusive content for Leak Buster customers. We will be announcing it officially soon.

MASTERHOLMES
04-05-2010, 02:00 PM
There will be a new feature in the next version of Leak Buster that will have exclusive content for Leak Buster customers. We will be announcing it officially soon.

sounds intriguing ,, very intriguing,, will it be announced before the next workshop or after the workshop. ?

Leak Buster Support
04-06-2010, 03:13 PM
sounds intriguing ,, very intriguing,, will it be announced before the next workshop or after the workshop. ?

When we get word on when the next HM release will be, we'll post more details about new features in here.

In general there will be a new button on step 1 for registered users that will allow for the download of past workshops, audio modules, and exclusive content (mostly poker theory / power point style presentations, quizzes, and video trainers).

MASTERHOLMES
04-06-2010, 11:58 PM
In general there will be a new button on step 1 for registered users that will allow for the download of past workshops, audio modules, and exclusive content (mostly poker theory / power point style presentations, quizzes, and video trainers).

the thing about past workshops,, as a person who has been to two,, there has been some redundant questions (mostly from me ehhe ).
so I wouldn't mind seeing like the best of workshops as your workshops archieves grow you can just have the best questions, answers edited into one main workshop.

2. poker theory/power point style presentations

I like power point or main points as theory is explained an example is your 3 betting video.

3. i don't know about quizzes.

perhpas it is messing around with the quizzes on deep stacks, and full tilt academy.. it needs to feel like there is a teacher actually giving a quizz.

4. video trainers..
i am not sure what that is,, sounds like a video version of the audio module..

5. audio modules..
i was against audio modules til recently a good lecture of poker stuff like cbet in general is much better then just listening to someone talk about a hand as you need the visual aid.

so i look forwardto trying these things and giving feedback :)

Leak Buster Support
04-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Workshop is starting in about an hour.

MASTERHOLMES
04-11-2010, 05:30 PM
there is a coun down to how long it is before the workshop starts on that workshop link.

yay that is so much better.