PDA

View Full Version : importing a hand played at Everest

checkraise
03-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Hi!
I have a problem importing a hand I played at Everest. During this hand I experienced a short disconnection (only a few seconds). Anyway I could return soon enough and win the hand. Probably due to the disconnection the Everest log file HM uses to import hands does not contain anything about this hand, so I can't see this hand in HM. I had a look at the history in the Everest client. The hand is there, I can 'Copy to Clipboard' and put it in a text file. It's human readable but unfortunately it is not the same format the client uses to store the hands, HM doesn't import anything.
How can I manage to import that hand?
I already asked the Everest support, they told me they had no other way to extract this hand and give it to me in a HM compatible format.
Thanks.

fozzy71
03-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Please email the problem hand history, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Bent
03-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Checkraise...how did you get on with this issue?

I have the exact same problem.

Thanks mate.

checkraise
03-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Checkraise...how did you get on with this issue?

I have the exact same problem.

Thanks mate.

Well to be honest I have no clue. Everest told me they could not give me the history in any other format and HM answered this:
"Unfortunately we only support the hh that everest write at the time of the hand, if the hand wasnt written correctly theres not much we can do"

I will have a closer look at the files and the needed format, maybe I can convert this one myself with a text editor - but it could be a tedious task :-(

nice sunday,

kerriman
03-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Me to i have a problem to import everest HH since I updated HM.

morny
03-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Is this the original hh that everest make while playing or the emailed ones, we dont support the emailed ones, if its the original ones please start a new thread with as much details of what youve tried so far