PDA

View Full Version : Not importing and not showing correct hand numbers

Fortunata
10-01-2008, 10:19 AM
I have a fresh install of hem 1.06.03h, Windows XP and different problems that may be only one. I tried a new Database and reinstall hem and PostgreSQL, no success.

A) HandHistories are not moved to the folder I indicated when configuring autoimport (tried multiple times, then deleted the old one and made a new one, still no sucess). I do not get an error message, hands show up in the cash game analysis , they simply do not move.
B) HUD has no memory. It shows correctly, but starts with 0 info for all players
C) No Player Summaries are shown in the Players (xx) tab

Tx for the help

morny
10-01-2008, 02:37 PM
A) Hand Histories only move after you havent used HM for an extended period and then your restart the auto import process. If you set it correctly they will evenually move

B) You mentioned you created a new database, could you have possibly forgot to reopen your original database and are continuing to use the new empty database and thus see 0 stats?

C) Where exactly is this?

Fortunata
10-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Ty for your fast answer

A) ok
B) No (deleted old one after I importet files into the new one. And problem showed even before I opened a new DB). The thing is, the stats show correctly during a session but begin at 0 with every session I start (e.g I play 1000 hands against a friend, HUD shows all data correctly, we switch tables, sit down together, hand sample size and rest of data start at 0 again , HUD doesn´t remember past sessions)
c) The Players tab (after Import/Cash Games/Tournies). When I run a report, there are no players shown in the players summary.

morny
10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Can you just confirm for B is this your stats or everyone elses stats, your stats always reset to 0 when you move to a new table however other peoples should

C) Can you post a screenshot of that TAB so i can see all the filters please

Fortunata
10-02-2008, 12:48 PM
First:
c) I am stupid: resolved

Now that that is out of the way:
b) All players stats (including mine) reset to 0 every time. If, for example, I leave a table only to return a few seconds later, all the statistics are set to 0.

morny
10-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Can you email me morny@holdemmanager.net so we can arrange a www.teamviewer.com session