PDA

View Full Version : HUD is working but the reports and sessions tabs are empty

damniel
03-10-2010, 05:33 AM
hello,

didnt play for like a week or so and now it seems like the hands being safed but the repots session and graph tabs are empty...

filters are off
version 1.10.03b
playing on stars
and i think i just played some euro tables for the first time if thats important

regards

daniel

edit: however if i choose "this month"... it seems to show me alle the sessions including the one i just played

netsrak
03-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Please check your filter settings, date/time, player name and gametype.

If that doesn't help it may be possible that your database is damaged.
Please try a reindex via pgadminII->maintenance.

damniel
03-10-2010, 11:24 AM
hi again,

i just did the "reindex"
however there is still nothing
if i choose "last x hours" it works
played a session at ongame - also works... im really confused here^^

(and yes all filters are off its the right nickname... and "all games" is selected

regards

daniel

fozzy71
03-10-2010, 12:38 PM
*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

damniel
03-10-2010, 01:58 PM
still not working :(

here is what i did:

exportet the 304 hands i played today on stars (i used the "this month" tab in the "sessions" tab... i tried "last 12" hours but it didnt work also)
however because of that i knew how many hands i played... so i went to the "hands" tab selected "last 304" and exported them. then i made a new database and imported the hands.

like in the old database i can see the stats if i select "last x hands" or "this month" but not if i select today... "last 12 hours" also didnt work

so once again... it works for ongame... and i played some euro tables for the first time

and if i choose my alias (in which the 2 nicks are obviously comined) it only show the ongame hands/stats

regards

daniel

morny
03-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Check the time of the hands, is the time within the last 12 hours, Ongame's server might be on a completely different timezone to you?

If not please export the hand histories and email them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread

damniel
03-10-2010, 06:23 PM
ok u were right...
HM shows that the hands on stars (not ongame btw... got ya ;) ) where played at around 4am
but i was playing at something like 10-11am at my timezone...
so i didnt check this out yet but i think i remember that it was possible to change the time zone on stars right? this should solve the problem? or do you got any other/better ideas?

regards

daniel

fozzy71
03-10-2010, 07:59 PM
options > adjust site import times..