PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager EV line color on graph

TheBoon
03-09-2010, 10:19 PM
After installing the latest holdem manager, my all-in ev line on the graph is now red instead of the light green it usually was, is there any way to change this back?

netsrak
03-10-2010, 04:53 AM
It is a value in the file config\holdemmanager.config.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Change EV Line Color in Graphs (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/278/Change+EV+Line+Color+in+Graphs)

TheBoon
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM
that did the trick, thanks :)

ongameplayer
03-17-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi there,

Im trying to get my graph to only show the Non Showdown line. This is what I have done but no matter what I do the Showdown line always comes up in blue. I have got rid of the Winnings line that initially comes up by default. I thought changing Non Showdown to True would bring that up by default but it does not seem to. And as I say, changing Showdown to white doesnt seem to work either. Any ideas? Thanks.

setting name="GraphShowdownWinnings">False,White,1,Dash
setting name="GraphWinnings">False,DarkGreen,1,Solid
setting name="GraphNonShowdownWinnings">True,Red,1,Solid

Edit: I had to remove the < and > stuff for it to show in this post, but in my config file that stuff is correct. Thanks.

netsrak
03-19-2010, 06:54 AM
You need to close Holdemmanager before editing the file.

And make sure your texteditor doesn't save the new file as holdemmanager.config.txt.

After edititing and saving holdemmanger.config restart Holdemmanager and the changes should be visible.

ongameplayer
03-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Well, the changes I have made are still present in the config file. Its just that they have not had the expected effect. Can you tell me what effect my above entries should be having? Im trying to make too changes. Firstly to turn of the normal green winnings line that comes up automatically. That has worked. But the second thing Im trying to do is stop the Showdown Winnings appearing. So instead of a red and blue line coming up, just the red one does. I switched it to false, I changed its color to white, I made it dashed; none of that seems to be taking effect.

netsrak
03-19-2010, 12:41 PM
The false value for GraphShowdownWinnings should do it.

Reasons for it not working:
- the colour white is not valid, so the line is ignored. Change it to red, green....
- you have the line twice in the config file
- you are editing the wrong holdemmanager.config file. There may be a copy in a user folder (Vista / Windows 7). You should run a search over your complete c: for the file.

ongameplayer
03-19-2010, 01:25 PM
I am editing the correct file because the Winnings line is gone. I tried changing the color to red. No effect; still blue. If I change the number from 1 to 2, that DOES have an effect and makes the line thicker. So that also confirms Im editing the correct thing. And there is no duplicate entry for that line.

Has anyone else changed the color of the blue line or, better yet, made it invisible while still being able to see the red?

morny
03-19-2010, 04:30 PM
The colors are not configurable at the moment for Showdown winnings but Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback & Ideas for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)