PDA

View Full Version : Reset Player Icons for Auto Rate?

MicroRoller
03-09-2010, 07:51 PM
The player icon is always the same for players who had notes imported from pokerstars. It doesn't use the auto rate icons and it doesn't even seem to correspond to the colors I chose in pokerstars.

Is there any way to reset it so that it starts using the auto rate icons? I was looking at hemplayernotes. Would changing icon_id to -1 or null do the trick?

netsrak
03-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Do you have Options -> Autorate -> enable Autorate checked?

The Stars notes colors are not imported.

MicroRoller
03-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Yes, autorate is enabled.

It works fine except in the cases I mentioned. If I had notes on Pokerstars for a player, their icon shows up as the blue box. In hemplayernotes icon_id is set to 4 for all players with notes that were imported. All the notes I have so far were imported.

netsrak
03-10-2010, 08:05 AM
blue box? Which HM version are you using?

MicroRoller
03-10-2010, 04:55 PM
blue box?

Yes. The blue glass looking square. The one with icon_id = 4

I'm using 1.10.03b

It appears that when you import notes from PokerStars that it assigns that icon (icon_id 4) to those players. Once an icon_id has been assigned that's the icon that is displayed and auto rate icons won't show. I didn't specifically assign icon_id 4 to any of those players.

Anyway. I answered my own question. If you set icon_id to null in hemplayernotes it will start using the auto rate icons again.

I also set icon_id = null for player_id = 1 (me) so I can see my own auto rate icons.

You might want to look into why icon_id 4 is being set when notes are imported because I don't think it makes sense for that to be the default behavior. It's one thing if it imported the corresponding color from PokerStars but to arbitrarily give it icon 4 doesn't seem to make sense.

_Loki_
03-10-2010, 07:05 PM
where is hemplayernotes ?

fozzy71
03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I believe that is a Table in the SQL Database.