PDA

View Full Version : Entraction import problems

delaney_kid
03-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi,

Trying to import hands from Devilfish it says no files can be found. Even when I manually select the HH file myself and try to import it says there are no hand histories. Any idea's?

netsrak
03-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Did you try to import the file before? Move it to a different folder and try again.

If it doesn't work what is the source of the hand. Is it in english?

delaney_kid
03-10-2010, 03:40 AM
Yeah its in english. Suddenly the HH file seems to have dissapears. Are there any particular steps I have to take to get hud and importing to work with Entraction?

delaney_kid
03-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Just played a couple hands to test things out. It said the hands had been imported but I cannot find any record of them in the reports section and nothing has been updated.

netsrak
03-10-2010, 05:03 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.03 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

delaney_kid
03-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Is it normal for the hands to no longer exist in the hand history folder for my entraction skin after importing?

netsrak
03-10-2010, 08:04 AM
yes, the auto-import moves the files 15 min after the last access to the archive folder (for performance reasons).

delaney_kid
03-10-2010, 08:12 AM
I changed where the HH's were being saved and imported from and now the hands are importing fine but the reports are not updating and the HUD is still not working.

delaney_kid
03-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Oh lol the filter was set to only $ and wouldnt show euros. Now to get the HUD sorted....

morny
03-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is