PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hands

KrischanXXL
03-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Hello,

I've got a problem with HEM: Since yesterday, ca. half of my played hands are missing in the Sessions tab. But during the session the table manager showed the correct $ amount won and hands played, so the hands should have been imported correctly. The handhistory files of Absolute and Bodog also seem to be complete. But after the session in the session tab half the hands are missing and the amount won is wrong. I've chosen the right screenname and currency and there is no filter activated. I also tried to reimport the handhistories but HEM doesn't find any new hands. I also rebootet my computer.

I am using 1.10.03b and Windows XP. Yesterday I changed the postgresql.conf-file according to
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html. I also performed a vacuum, but canceled it after a few minutes, because i started playing poker. Maybe my problem has to do with the postgresql.conf-change or the vaccum?

Maybe someone can help?

netsrak
03-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Please check filter, date/time, playername and game type settings for the reports.
If everything is fine it might be a damaged database. Please try a reindex via pgadminIII->Maintenance.

If that doesn't help create a new database and reimport the hands.