PDA

View Full Version : How to filter HU SNGs vs a specific player?

Degarin
03-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Sorry if its been brought up, forum is a mess to search at times..

What I want: I want to filter out all my HH a specific opponent (who I played a bunch of HU sngs with).

What I´ve tried:

1. Looking at results for my own SN I used the filter "use VS oppponent" and obv choosed the player..Nothing happens when I do this - and yes the filter is applied adn says "NL/vs "oppnent" to the left of the "filter"-tab.

2. I changed "player" to look at results for the oppoent.. but this is inaccurate since Ive datamined also and thus get other stast than our matches agianst eachother too obv.

please help, thx!

netsrak
03-09-2010, 12:11 PM
I think this should work - did you check "Use vs. player" in the filter tab?
Which HM version are you using?

Please post screenshots of your filter settings

fozzy71
03-09-2010, 12:25 PM
I think I recall a thread from a month or 2 ago where this was brought up. That Use Vs. Player filter does not seem to affect tourneys, only cash games.

Degarin
03-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I think I recall a thread from a month or 2 ago where this was brought up. That Use Vs. Player filter does not seem to affect tourneys, only cash games.

Yeah I use 1.10.02.. i solved it by tourney- hands-player search..

However now i got a new issue:

I just imported 1500 hands, but I only want to look at those I played yesterday. However when I filter tourneys for yesterday and go to the hands- I still have ALL hands there (so the yesterday-filter changes nothing). This is not even on the same cpmuter as the last issue btw (although running same version).

morny
03-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Thats pretty weird, did you press refresh?

Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and let me know if the problem persists