PDA

View Full Version : imported tournaments - no results shown

omaholic
03-09-2010, 06:40 AM
I have imported my tournament hand histories (FT and PS) and tournament summaries (PS), all Omaha Hi-Lo. The approximately 35k hands appear in the Reports and Hands tab, but there is nothing shown in the Results tab.

So what might be wrong here?

Side question: there were a few import errors. Is there some kind of error log to comprehend those errors? If yes, where?

netsrak
03-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Did you create a new database or why did you do the import? If yes - how did you create the new database?
Which HM version?
Did you export the summaries from HM or are they from Stars? Are they in english?

There is a log subfolder and an Import Errors subfolder in the importing folder of the Holdemmanager Installation path. You might find some hints there.

omaholic
03-09-2010, 01:40 PM
I switched from PTO to HEM, therefore created a virginal database. The hand histories and tournament summaries (all in English of course) were exported from PTO, but I additionally got my last 200 tournament summaries sent directly from PS, in case there was something wrong with the exported files. But this obviously isn't the case.

There are some files in the Log folder. They contain the hand histories and tournament summaries that couldn't be imported I guess. They belong mainly to 8-game and HORSE tournaments, but only the Omaha Hi-Lo hand histories are present. And there is a file named SQLErrors.txt. Its contents is:

The Error: ERROR: 42601: syntax error at or near "GameAME"

Occurred when trying to save the game
The Error: ERROR: 42601: syntax error at or near "GameAME"

Occurred when trying to save the game

I am using version 1.10.03b btw.

morny
03-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi We dont support horse games yet, are they the only hands that didnt import?

omaholic
03-09-2010, 08:50 PM
There are Omaha Hi-Lo hands from HORSE tourneys that were not imported. I don't know if all of those are affected, but this isn't the real problem here. There are hundreds of PLO8 tourneys with hand histories and summaries that I have imported and that don't show up in the Results tab.

Fwiw, I sent you a hand history and summary file of today's tournament via email with reference to this thread. Maybe you can try to import and see what happens.