PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesn't import anything

dadwatisds
03-09-2010, 01:44 AM
I have no idea what happened, I was in the middle of a tourney final table and didn't touch/do anything. Then all of a sudden my HUD disappeared. I knew the players anyway and it was the last table of the night so I didn't pay much attention. The table finder still found my table but the hud didn't appear no matter what I did.

Anyway, since then I can't get the hud to work on any site. This includes cash games and tourneys at at least stars, ftp, ongame and ipoker. I had the latest patch installed, but I re-installed it just now to make sure - no change.

It appears that HEM has some weird problems importing hands. When I press "start auto-import" it takes like 5 minutes for it to start, until then it sort of freezes in the state where the bar doesn't move and it doesn't say anything about finding new hands (see below)

I had a table going so here's a screenshot of the table finder and all. The popup in the table finder came when I tried to see if it could find the table manually.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2s0ntyh.jpg

Then after like 5 minutes it finally started auto-importing, and (I don't know where this amount of hands came from because I've played like 20), it says "auto-imported 1802 hands - 1795 duplicates". And then it froze again, not auto-importing any new hands and the hud still won't pop up.

When I try importing from a folder it freezes similarly, except that it doesn't start importing at all. When I look at the folders from their locations on my computer where the HH's are supposed to be they are all empty (although they clearly shouldn't be?). I assume it has something to do with HEM importing HHs from the folders where the poker softwares save them and then kind of transfering them into the HEM database, except that now they're not appearing in there either.

I've got a pretty huge database, do you think the size of it could have something to do with this? That's the only thing I can really think of. I posted earlier in the Ongame HUD thread, I didn't try to do anything to fix it but this happened like 3 hours later during the same session out of nowhere, although I wasn't playing at Ongame anymore.

netsrak
03-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Please update to the latest version 1.10.03b,
delete all files in your handhistory folder or move them to a different folder (i think there is a corrupt one),
reboot your computer,
reindex your database via pgadmin->maintenance
and try again.

dadwatisds
03-20-2010, 12:54 PM
I did everything netsrak told me to do. It even worked for a while, but now it's gone even worse.

When I try to play (tried this with iPoker and Ongame) and use a hud, every 10-15 minutes HEM makes both of the softwares go apeshit crazy. I get disconnected from both of the servers. It's not like my tables freeze, I've got a really fast computer and all. It just says "disconnected" at Ongame and "cannot connect the game server" at iPoker and closes my tables. The second I close HEM it starts working again.

When I restart my computer this problem sometimes goes away. But obv it sucks as my blinds get stolen a lot during that. And another problem: even when the hud is working, I don't know where the hell the hands go. When I try to look for certain hands after a session they just disappear somewhere inside HEM and are nowhere to be found. It catches maybe half the hands, totally randomly. I play tournaments exclusively, and sometimes it misses entire tournaments, sometimes some of the hands, and it never seems to know when the tournament has ended.

I tested this playing just one table a moment ago. It's importing hands, and they're going somewhere as it's updating everyone's hud stats accordingly. But when I try to look at the tournaments>data view section they just aren't there. Like the HUD seems to know I'm playing in a tournament but the rest of the software isn't. This sucks enormously, especially as I'm a coach at a training site and need to make videos with a replayer. When HEM imports hands they disappear from the original hand history folders (so I can't import them from there after the session), but then I can't find them inside HEM either. I've had to tell my boss that sorry I can't make videos this week because the hands are nowhere to be found. I'm 100% sure that I don't have any filters on or anything like that, which could stop me from viewing the hands.

It also splits the tournaments into different tournaments sometimes randomly. For example if I'm playing a tournament, in the data view section it just decides to cut off a tournament that's started at, say 1PM after the 100/200 blind level. Then the next 30 hands are nowhere to be found, and then in the menu a new tournament with a start time of 1:40PM is shown, which includes the hands from 200/400 onwards. In reality it's just one tournament but it's splitting it in different tournaments and loses half the hands somewhere.

Any help would be a lot appreciated.

morny
03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks
Morny