PDA

View Full Version : Problem HUD (pas d'affichage !)

Rmg12
03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Bonjour,

I'm french, if nobody can help me in french, just say and i will translate the thread.

Voila je me suis décidé aujourd'hui à installer Hold'em Manager, en version d'essai le temps que tout fonctionne puis je l'acheterai certainement ensuite.

Après avoir bien galéré pendant 2 heures avec PostreSQL, HeM fonctionne enfin ! Sauf malheureusement le HUD...

Je joue sur Winamax (réseau Ongame), toutes les mains qui étaient dans mon Hand Histories ont bien étaient importées, mais quand je joue, ou juste quand je lance une table comme spectateur, le HUD ne s'affiche pas, et j'ai même l'impression que les mains ne s'importent pas...

Pourtant les tables sont bien dans le Table manager et elles sont bien cochées...

Auriez vous une idée ??

Merci d'avance !

morny
03-08-2010, 11:29 PM
If you run a report on your username in HM can you see the hands?

Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Rmg12
03-09-2010, 08:11 AM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

* 1.10.03b (last version on the website i guess ?)

1. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

* Winamax (Ongame), no try on others.

1. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)

* NL in CG, sngs and mtt

1. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

* Yes, and the hand i had before have been imported

1. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

* It's saving, all is ok.

1. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

* Yes it is

1. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

* They are imported in the database correctly

1. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

* Yes it works perfectly

1. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

* Yes

1. Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

* I have Windows 7, there is no this option.

1. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

* It is attach to the e-mail.

I hope you could help me... I wait Holdem Manager works fine before to buy it but i really need it quickly.
Thanks. (sorry for my bad english again, i'm french)

Rmg12
03-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Problème résolu !

Aprés réinstallation de la base SQL et de Holdem manager, sur le même disque dur, et configuration du HUD grace à un tutorial vidéo, tout est ok !