PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Multi-Table...

ParalyzingKings
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned. Didn't see it anywhere.

This applies to any SNG or MTT with more then 1 table.

Since the new update, where full tilt improved the moving around of tables and some not closing when you were moved tables, the window doesn't actually close and re-open as it used to. It just stays open and your new table is switched in. Which is amazing to not have to deal with them moving around anymore.

But... HEM is not noticing that you have been moved and still shows the HUD displays from the prior table during the first hand at the new table. For someone who doesn't have the names displayed in HUD and is multi-tabling this can be a problem if you just glance at the stats shown while making a decision.

One good thing is the stats are not longer active. Your pop outs don't work and they are not click-able. So, there is a way to tell that they are the wrong stats.

morny
03-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Most likely they dont record the table change in the hand history, if they do it should be a simple fix, if they dont then its a much more difficult one, there are several other sites that do this too. Can you attach or email the hand if they do record the hand history in the email? support@holdemmanager.net

ParalyzingKings
03-09-2010, 06:30 AM

ParalyzingKings
03-09-2010, 06:37 AM
First, thank you for your reply and everything you and HEM do.

Well... I have been going through HHs to try to see what Full Tilt now does.

I figured it wasn't going to be the easy way.

As far as I can tell they have no set thing they do on table break. Sometimes the HH will list all players standing up at the end of the HH, which I believe would be easy for HEM to recognize. But, other times the table just breaks and nothing is shown in the HH of the table that breaks or at the table you have been moved to.

I will attach examples of both happening to you. I have gone through a good bit of histories going back to when the last update was released. These are the only two things that happen when a table is broken that I have found.

But, the table number is listed at the top of every hand in the HH, I would think that making HEM recognize this wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Or maybe you could make it so that it every time HEM see's your seat number has changed, it knows you have been moved to a new table, and resets HUD. I know that wouldn't solve EVERY time this happens, as u will be moved to the same seat on some occasions. But, it would be a pretty effective temporary fix if it was a big problem to get HEM to recognize the move in HHs.

fozzy71
03-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com. This will create a support ticket so we can try and debug it.