PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions

Bolopunch
03-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Hello I am new to this software and have some newbie questions. First, In using the HUD I am getting stats but it seems like they are not compiled meaning I am getting different stats on the same players on different tables? What am I doing wrong? Also it seems like they are not saving or updating after each session and starting from scratch????? Also I had to turn off my firewall in Macafee to get the database to work? Is there a way around that???

I am only using the 15 day trial at this point could this B why the stats are not compiled and updated? Just trying to work out the kinks before I make the purchase. Thanks and any answers or links to other threads are greatly appreciated.....

morny
03-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Can you post a screenshot of your filters in Hud Options / Additional Hud Filters

When you say starting from scratch i presume you mean your stats?

HM only displays current stats for a few reasons
1) Not the main reason but most people will have a large amount of hands on themselves and so it could cause performance issues when querying the database
2) Our full stats are available via the replayer or HM if we want to refresh our memory
3) Our stats will rarely change much and so we will usually be very aware of what our stats are
4) Session stats are much more important as they give us an idea of what most non regs will think of us and well know our own stats so well have a good idea what regs will think of us anyway

If you try adding all the exe files in the C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager folder to your exceptions list in McAfee it should work fine