PDA

View Full Version : Get it Free

bradomurder
03-08-2010, 03:30 PM
hi

I have been trying to get HEM free with everest. i opened my everest account with the bonus code and got the points. next i registered on the ho;dem manager site and tried to enter my everest username but nothing is coming up to confirm my username has been entered. is this normal? i have been looking for a help section or another thread on this so just link it if there is one

thanks

fozzy71
03-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

kerriman
03-28-2010, 08:37 PM
hi

I have been trying to get HEM free with everest. i opened my everest account with the bonus code and got the points. next i registered on the ho;dem manager site and tried to enter my everest username but nothing is coming up to confirm my username has been entered. is this normal? i have been looking for a help section or another thread on this so just link it if there is one

thanks

x2. Same thing here..I try to get table scanner, but when i try to enter my username after open new account on everest, it didnt work. I enter My User Name and click on "POKER SITE USERNAME" Button, then a popup: "Please confirm the username: " then i click ok, and nothing happen... The username i write, didint stay when i check in my account!

morny
03-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com.

/\

bradomurder
03-29-2010, 03:50 PM
yeah the sales were good. got it sorted in a day or 2.

thanks for the help

fozzy71
03-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Unfortunately sometimes the confirmation from the poker sites can be slow to come so we are unable to release the HEM License until we get the confirmation from them.