PDA

View Full Version : note for my player

valassinehn
03-08-2010, 09:53 AM
since i upgraded to the last beta all my players notes are gone..
and if i try to write something new the next imported hand it's cleared againg...

fozzy71
03-08-2010, 10:17 AM
The notes are part of the DB. Do you have any DB problems since updating? Have you tried to export your notes? Had you ever exported the notes to a backup file before, so you can try to import them again?

Which Operating System? Is HM and your poker client running as admin?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for any poker site executables.

If you are still unable to save notes, try a new DB as a test:

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

valassinehn
03-08-2010, 12:33 PM
sorry fozzy71, i didn't explain well.
by "my players notes" I ment only the notes refered to me on each pokerroom.
the problem does not exist for all the other player, in that case I were runnig over the wall from desperation.:)-
of course on my vista x64 I always run everything as admin..
thank
Marco

netsrak
03-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Sounds like your database is damaged. Please try a reindex via pgadmin->maintenance

valassinehn
03-09-2010, 09:54 AM
i tried to rebuild all index using force option via pgadmin, but the problem persists.
then I tried with a new db but the note that i make on my hero disappears on the next hand again.

netsrak
03-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Writing notes for Hero is not supported

valassinehn
03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
that's really bad.. so I'm not able to write note on me, while I'm playing/reviewing hands..
I hoped I could do that seeing my notes window correctely popuped and enabled for writing:(:( (and actualy correctely saved even for just several second...)
Thanks