PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt beta

El Helado
03-07-2010, 08:48 PM
At least make it work with the preflopaction and fold-button. I think its a joke that it doesnt work with at least the fold-button. I could understand with the raise and call since it could lead mistakes but not fold.

Fool
03-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I think some may disagree if say any of the top 5% of their starting hands were accidentally auto-folded. If you are determined to have these programs work in this manner there are plenty of unsupported methods of forcing this behavior such as .ahk.

El Helado
03-07-2010, 10:36 PM
I think some may disagree if say any of the top 5% of their starting hands were accidentally auto-folded. If you are determined to have these programs work in this manner there are plenty of unsupported methods of forcing this behavior such as .ahk.

Really? If you are using hotkeys and are constantly missclicking then you shouldnt use hotkeys. Why would it be more likely to fold a hand preaction then action? I have no clue about what any argument for that could be.

At least add the option to make it yourself, even thou I would assume that 0% would use hotkeys AND disable it.

Fool
03-07-2010, 10:43 PM
If we sponsor something it has to be stable. If it doesn't behave as expected it can't be considered stable. If its not stable we can't support it. If your willing to take the risk then thats one thing, but as you said if it were an option 0% would do without it and that equals a ton of problems. If you want this setup use .ahk to map your hotkeys before sending them to ninja.

El Helado
03-08-2010, 09:08 AM
If we sponsor something it has to be stable. If it doesn't behave as expected it can't be considered stable. If its not stable we can't support it. If your willing to take the risk then thats one thing, but as you said if it were an option 0% would do without it and that equals a ton of problems.

Why wouldnt it be stable? What are you talking about the option, if someone thinks that they potentially will fold a good hand preflop then why would they ever use hotkeys?

If you want this setup use .ahk to map your hotkeys before sending them to ninja.

What? How? Can I make a change to Ninja to make it work properly?

Fool
03-08-2010, 09:13 AM
There is no change you can make in either Ninja to implement this. This concept is completely unsupported and cannot be done using TableNinja or TableNinjaFT. I am aware that its possible to force this behavior though and can point you toward .ahk (AutoHotKey). If your willing to put some time in studying it I'm sure you can figure out how to make it happen.

El Helado
03-08-2010, 10:01 AM
There is no change you can make in either Ninja to implement this. This concept is completely unsupported and cannot be done using TableNinja or TableNinjaFT. I am aware that its possible to force this behavior though and can point you toward .ahk (AutoHotKey). If your willing to put some time in studying it I'm sure you can figure out how to make it happen.

I am extremly surprised how oppose you are against this. This is already implemented in other tableninja-like software like the popular minimaxmod for ipoker etc, dont you get how much time it saves?

Maybe we are talking about different things. I am talking about making the hotkey for fold to work even BEFORE the actionbuttons pops up, I think the common name is pre-actionbuttons.

Fool
03-08-2010, 10:17 AM
I may be misunderstanding you but I can't think what you could be referencing besides using the same hotkeys between TN and TNFT. We have a working pre-action fold hotkey on TNFT.

El Helado
03-08-2010, 10:59 AM
I may be misunderstanding you but I can't think what you could be referencing besides using the same hotkeys between TN and TNFT. We have a working pre-action fold hotkey on TNFT.

Yeah but its different from the action-fold hotkey. It should be integrated.