PDA

View Full Version : Table manager, without closing/re-starting HEM

Leif
03-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I play on Ongame, and sometimes the stats are in the wrong seats when getting to a new table in a MTT.

In "table manager" that pops up when "start autoimporting" you can right click and press the > and the stats turns clockwise.

But i have to close HEM and restart it, to egt to table manager.

Any way i can access "Table Manager" without closing HEM ?

morny
03-08-2010, 02:21 AM
Try the table finder FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Leif
03-08-2010, 05:31 AM
My problem is that i cannot find out how to open the first initial window "table-manager" without closing HEM down and opening it again and clicking "start autoimport".

Once i do that i can solve the problem; but i would like to do that without closing and re-starting HEM.

ParalyzingKings
03-08-2010, 06:12 AM
At the top of the HEM main screen click HUD options>> Then 2nd from the bottom Relaunch HUD. I believe that is what you are looking for.

Also, you probably already knew this but the table manager is running minimized at all times you are auto-importing. Can be accessed by clicking the arrow by the clock in the bottom right corner and then the HEM logo.

Leif
03-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Thats axactly what i needed, ty