PDA

View Full Version : HM missing some hands - FTP

Gawaa Gaup III
03-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Hello.

Today I played a 328 hands session and HM was only able to recognize 254. I checked the folder and the filters. Then I went to FTP HH folder and found that every HH is there (including imported ones, which I thought would be moved to another folder). I pointed HM specifically to one that I know wasn't imported (because I marked one hand to analysis and wasn't able to find it) and the software just said 0 files to import.

That's not the first time it happens. All my sessions since I'm back at poker (march 2010) are missing hands. I play NL10. What should I do?

My OS is Vista x64 SP1 and my HM version is 1.10.03b. I already did the new database update thing (the one that pops up every time you open HM)

fozzy71
03-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same thing for \full tilt poker\fulltiltpoker.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If you are still missing hands, try creating a completely new DB.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB