PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager HUD disappears on all sites

Emanuel
03-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Hello,

Hud keeps disappearing from tables "randomly" (most times it happens when table is on focus). After 10/20 seconds it reappears.
So it's normal to have 6 table open and 1 or 2 with the hud not visible.
While the hud disappears If I go to table preferences , and switch off// switch on "Force opn top" it normally appears again.

I've tried:
- Update ATI drivers,
- Update windows
- Update .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Forced on Top
- Full opacity

I'm using HM 1.10.02 (I tried installing older versions and also had the same problem atm). A few months ago I didn't had this problem.
How can I make HM HUD work again without disappearing??

morny
03-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Strange, if its happening on all sites then its likely to be something else running at the same time thats causing the problem, there is a couple of sites that have this issue, Betfair and i think Ongame not 100% sure but it certainly doesnt happen on other sites.

Id check your poker site settings to make its not something there. to rule out other programs causing the issue first reboot, then open just Holdem Manager and the poker client. Close all non essential programs, that includes MSN, Skype, Teamviewer, Mikogo, Firewall, Antivirus, Internet, Email, AHK scripts, FPHG, PT3, basically every other program running including programs in the taskbar. If it fixes the problem then introduce one program at a time and try to reproduce the problem and continue doing this until you find the program thats causing the problem.

Emanuel
03-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Ok I tried disabling the software you mentioned (the ones that I have). The problem still happens.

I currently play exactly at Betfair and an Ongame Network Skin. I tried HM at FullTilt client and the problem isn't happening.

So how can I play Betfair and Ongame without the hud disappearing constantly?
I already lost too much money trying to get the hud back in all in situation pre and post flop. I spend all the time trying to make a third party software work (in this case Holdem manager) instead on focusing on the play.
I'm pretty sure support can help me on this one so I can continue to use Holdem manager normally instead of always trying to make the hud appear when is matters.... Don't tell me that to play on Betfair and Ongame I have to choose Poker Tracker :)

netsrak
03-10-2010, 05:05 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.