PDA

View Full Version : Mucked Cards Moving Around

shadowinq
03-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with the Mucked Cards showing up in the wrong places on Full Tilt. They work fine for Stars. I just started on tilt a month or so ago and have had the issue from the beginning. I have preferred seating setup, and I also have auto-center on tilt.

I know how to go to the alignment tool and move them around, but the issue is the mucked card placement is always changing. On some tables, they will be in the right place. On other tables, they will be 1 spot off. On some, they might be 5 or 6 spots off.

FWIW the stats are all in the right places all the time.

Anyway to maybe "reset" everything? Thanks in advance for the helpful responses :)

shadowinq
03-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Actually, I think it's fixed now. I opened up one table, moved the cards to the right place, and hit "Save Positions". The mucked cards now seem to be consistent across all tables.

shadowinq
03-07-2010, 02:28 PM
I take that back. The 4th table I sat at they were way off

fozzy71
03-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with the Mucked Cards showing up in the wrong places on Full Tilt. They work fine for Stars. I just started on tilt a month or so ago and have had the issue from the beginning. I have preferred seating setup, and I also have auto-center on tilt.

HM's seating prefs for Full Tilt are set to 1/3/5 for HU/6m/FR tables?

I know how to go to the alignment tool and move them around, but the issue is the mucked card placement is always changing. On some tables, they will be in the right place. On other tables, they will be 1 spot off. On some, they might be 5 or 6 spots off.

FWIW the stats are all in the right places all the time.

Do you use custom HUD configs? Do you use the Default HUD only, or a modified Default HUD?

Anyway to maybe "reset" everything? Thanks in advance for the helpful responses :)

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

shadowinq
03-07-2010, 07:52 PM
HM's seating prefs for Full Tilt are set to 1/3/5 for HU/6m/FR tables?

Do you use custom HUD configs? Do you use the Default HUD only, or a modified Default HUD?

Yes, the seating prefs are setup correctly.

I do use a custom HUD config. I created it just for tilt, was using a modified default for stars. I'll try to reset it. Interesting note... I have a posPref2.txt and a posPref4.txt but I do not have a posPref.txt

shadowinq
03-08-2010, 07:37 PM
OK. I think my two HUD configs were the cause. I deleted the new one, and just kept the modified default one. After that, the mucked cards are all showing up in the correct places.

winthorpe
04-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm posting this, not because I think it is the issue that the poster was having, but because it will help others who are seeing similar things and is related to seating prefs.

As a fairly early user of HM, I also found that my mucked cards were going all over the place. I had, without realising it, set a preferred seating in my Party Poker client. This basically rotates the players in the table such that you appear in the seat of your choice - of course, you are not actually in that seat.

If, for instance, you set your preferred seating to the bottom table position, but you join in the top right seat 3 anti-clockwise positions from your preferred seating position, the display will rotate three positions so that you appear in the bottom seating position on screen.

Holden Manager does not cope with this and still thinks you are being displayed in the top right seat, and so all the mucked hands will appear three positions out of place.

Go back into your poker client and cancel your preferred seating position, and miraculously the mucked cards will appear in the correct place again.

Took me 3 hours of frustration to work that out.
:D