PDA

View Full Version : HM2 (vers. 2.0.0.7145) not working with PS.EU

Jadupsky
07-21-2012, 10:43 AM
1) HUD stops showing stats after importing 3 hands and/or shows data of players who aren't playing and/or doesn't show hero's stats

2) Only a maximum of 3 hands are shown in the report (zoom games and regular games) so I think HM2 stops importing the hands ...

I have read your threads "No HUD on table or only 3 hands showing" and "PS.eu conversion" and tried all the options you mentioned.

PS.EU is installed in english
AutoImport folders are ok (on HM2 and on PS.eu)
Upgraded to version 2.0.0.7145 => I was told to update the database which I did (_Obsolete and _Updated). When I restarted HM2, HM2 couldn't find any of those database and I had to recreate a new one and to import all the HH

Need help!!

Patvs
07-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Is PS.EU saving the handhistories?
In which folder?
Does that folder exist?
Do the hands import if you manually run a 'import from file' on one of those handhistory files?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Jadupsky
07-22-2012, 05:35 AM
Thank's for your help Patvs. Everything works fine again. The problem was that the folder in which PS.EU should have saved the HH didn't exist anymore ...