PDA

View Full Version : Auto import not working???

OregonRick
03-07-2010, 01:42 AM
I recently downloaded HM. I got my hud set up, and got some tables going on pokerstars. I was just watching the tables with my auto import going. No files are being imported.

I have pokerstars sending them to the following location:

C:\Users\ShaneRick\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHi story\

I have HM reading them from the following location:

C:\Users\ShaneRick\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHi story + subfolders

What am I not doing right here?

OregonRick
03-07-2010, 04:39 AM
I tried turning off my UAC, and I still have the same problem. Also, if it matters, I use Kaspersky internet security.

netsrak
03-07-2010, 07:16 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.03 final from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010? (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/127/Using+Kaspersky+Internet+Security+2010%3F+)

OregonRick
03-07-2010, 12:52 PM
I tried the latest Beta, if that's what you were telling me to do. That didn't work. You also said to do the following:

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

-My Holdem manager is set to run as administrator. I don't know how to navigate to hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe through windows explorer. Could you tell me how? I tried typing it under search and couldn't find it?

I went through and followed the directions to the following link and that didn't work either.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010?

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/127/Using+Kaspersky+Internet+Security+2010%3F+

On step 4 of that link is says the following:

4. Browse to C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.X\bin, select pg_ctl.exe and click "Open" (Note: User with 64bit Operating Systems browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.X\bin)

Under C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.X\bin), do I select pg_ctl.exe or just bin? I am using windows Vista. How do I find out if I have a 64bit operating system anyways?

OregonRick
03-07-2010, 01:31 PM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.10.03b

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

I only play on Pokerstars

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)

NL Holdem

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.
If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

Pokerstars is suppose to be sending the HH files to the following location on my computer:
C:\Users\ShaneRick\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHi story\

After "C:\Users\ShaneRick", I can't find AppData on my computer, so I don't know how to see if the HH files are being imported.

6. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Is the Table Finder the same as the Table Manager? The Table Manager box opens up after clicking on Auto Import. I can see the tables on my Table Manager, but no HH Files are being imported.

7. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

I don't know. I can't seem to find them.

8. Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

I found this file, but I don't know how to attach it.

morny
03-07-2010, 11:54 PM
4. Browse to C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.X\bin, select pg_ctl.exe and click "Open" (Note: User with 64bit Operating Systems browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.X\bin)

Under C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.X\bin), do I select pg_ctl.exe or just bin? I am using windows Vista. How do I find out if I have a 64bit operating system anyways?

Add the pg_ctl.exe file

After "C:\Users\ShaneRick", I can't find AppData on my computer, so I don't know how to see if the HH files are being imported.

You need to show hidden folders to see those folders: To show hidden files go to Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View and enable "Show hidden files and folders"

I found this file, but I don't know how to attach it.

Just below the submit reply button when making a reply you should see a manage attachments button, click that, the select chose file, browse to the location youve stored it in and press ok, then press upload and wait for it to finish uploading, when its done just choose close this window.