PDA

View Full Version : MTT's rebuys and addons

Barthold
07-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Hi There, I'm already aware that there is a problem with HM1 and correctly displaying tourney results when there are multiple re-buys and add ons. I googled/searched the forum about it, and it is stated that you need to fix this manually. When I do this.. and I manually add some rebuys/addons the result graph is not changed based on the new data (and yes I clicked refresh a couple of times). In the dataview I do see the winnings adjusted, it just isn't shown in the result graph.. Is this a known issue for HM1 ? Am I the only one with this problem ?

You also mention that this is fixed in HM2 but I still read about problems, when is this going to be fixed, this is mandatory for me to even consider upgrading.

netsrak
07-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Unfortunately the pokersites don't write all the infos for rebuys and addons in the handhistory / summary files. So i see no way to fix this completely.
We are trying to add the Stars tournament history to the import for better informations. But this will only happen in HM2.

For the graphs problem: can you send us some screenshots and hands to reproduce this with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com?

Barthold
07-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi thanks for the quick reply. I tried to reproduce the issue and it's not happening anymore so I'm glad!

One more question about HM2. If I rebuy after the first hand has been played, will HM then see it ?

Patvs
07-21-2012, 06:29 PM
HM1 gets most info from the handhistory file.... and the winnings/finish position from the summary file.
HM2 also looks for rebuy/addon info in the summary file.

So HM1 will probably not see the rebuys, even if you rebuy after the first hand.
Please sent us a handhistory + summary file of a tourney where you rebuy after the first hand.