PDA

View Full Version : Players w/o stats, Zoom poker

DarkMen
07-21-2012, 04:40 AM
Hello. My HM2 version is latest official release - .6866.
I play Zoom poker and made a short list of the players with unusual symbols in their names which has no stats at all.

Trüün
...!!!dçxz!.
The-/-Skuàl
Günther1986
Kikái
eierbär88
DÖSBADDEL300
szücsferi
DuKé
ThörnqvisT
ŠuliCZ9
Hówie

I'm sure I have seen stats for some of these players using old releases but now everything is fucked up again. Is it going to be fixed?

udbrky
07-21-2012, 06:10 PM
This has been fixed in later releases.

Please update to this version. It will update your database to correct any player names with characters that may cause HUD issues and some stats that were corrected. This may take a while with a large DB, so we recommend doing so when you can leave your computer for a while, like overnight.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7157_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

DarkMen
07-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Installing .7157 didn't help at all.

Sent a log.txt file to your support.

udbrky
07-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Sent reply

DarkMen
07-25-2012, 12:00 AM
Any news?

DogNamedBluff
07-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Did you receive a response from the hm2 email support? If not, please pm me your email address used to send the emails to support and I will look into this further.

DarkMen
07-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah, and I was told that this is going to be looked into... nothing else.

Patvs
07-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7164_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Try creating a new empty database, and reimport your hands.

DarkMen
07-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Installed this update but still no hands for those nicknames.

Is there another way of making it work except reimporting hands? I've got like 1mil hands in my database and it's gonna take time collecting them all together. Also imagine how long it's gonna take for NoteCaddy to create all the notes again.

Patvs
07-30-2012, 09:50 PM
You'll have to create a new database and reimport your hands.

DarkMen
07-31-2012, 08:31 AM
The problem's remained. I created a new database, imported some hands and still don't have stats on certain players

Patvs
08-01-2012, 03:49 AM
Do you have stats on these players, if you replay a hand in the replayer?
Email us a handhistory -when a player with a weird character/symbol- is playing to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Which HM2 build/version are you currently using?

DarkMen
08-01-2012, 04:10 AM
Yeah I do have stats in replayer
Emailed you with HH

DarkMen
08-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Any news?

Today a guy of your team emailed me and suggested to create a new database then import all hands. *facepalm*
I have done it already and it didn't work. So I'm bumping this thread in hope of finding solution

Patvs
08-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2_2.0.0.7223.exe

DarkMen
08-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I did an update but still no stats for certain players. Did you guys fix it at all? Asking because couldn't find it in patch notes.

Patvs
08-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Which stakes are you playing?
This issue really should be fixed for HM2 for all player names.

It still occurs in HM1 for players with "&" in the player name.

Did you try creating a new database in 7223?

DarkMen
08-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I play 50 and 100 NL both 6 max and fullring.

Tried creating a new database but still no stats...

Patvs
08-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Try reinstalling with the full installer.

DarkMen
08-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Didn't help. I even tried uninstalling current version and removing all of it's componenets.

Is there anyone who have stats for players with non-Latin characters in zoom???

DarkMen
08-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Come on guys, help me solving this problem. It's really annoy me losing money to the nits 8/5 w/o stats for like 3 months or so.

fozzy71
08-14-2012, 05:03 PM
I am sorry for the problems. I have forwarded this to our testing team to see if anyone on our team can duplicate this.

roba59
09-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Is this fixed?

I guess that HEM2 treats it as two diferent players (replayer and realtime stats). Because I created a note on the replayer with player stats and when I saw him at the table, that note wasnt there.

fozzy71
09-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Is this fixed?

I guess that HEM2 treats it as two diferent players (replayer and realtime stats). Because I created a note on the replayer with player stats and when I saw him at the table, that note wasnt there.

Please send us some hand histories for the player so we can try to test this. Your problem may be a little time consuming for us to test because we will have to import the hands, write the notes in the replayer, and then try to find the player in question on a table that our testers can afford to test on. The fact that players change every hand on the zoom tables makes it even more difficult to test.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

el_inteligente
09-27-2012, 03:19 PM
I don't understand why you recommend reimport. It's useless, because the data is the same for the first import, second import and so on. It won't change anything. I believe the problem is inside SQL-query, which works for replayer, but doesn't work for tables.

I found the clue for your developers. Nicknames differ in various hud contexts. For example nickname "Trüün" is "Trüün" in replayer's hud, but "Trььn" in table's hud and therefore queries wrong player which doesn't exist. I have russian version of windows 7 and 'ь' is russian letter. Everything looks like this is language specific encoding/decoding problem.

fozzy71
09-27-2012, 05:19 PM
I don't understand why you recommend reimport. It's useless, because the data is the same for the first import, second import and so on. It won't change anything. I believe the problem is inside SQL-query, which works for replayer, but doesn't work for tables.

I found the clue for your developers. Nicknames differ in various hud contexts. For example nickname "Trüün" is "Trüün" in replayer's hud, but "Trььn" in table's hud and therefore queries wrong player which doesn't exist. I have russian version of windows 7 and 'ь' is russian letter. Everything looks like this is language specific encoding/decoding problem.

Please send us some hand histories for the player so we can try to test this.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

warsaw
10-09-2012, 10:31 PM
same problem here (HM2). And I have moved from HM1 because of its '&' issue after I was told that HM2 does not have this problem.
From today - another two players:
Seat 2: ò.Ó.i. ($197.20 in chips)
Seat 6: "L£T$GAMBL£" ($106.57 in chips)
I have send some hh earlier and only got the reply that stats for this guys work for someone and I need to make sure that I have the latest version (of course I have and HM2 prompts autoupdates so it is hard to not have the latest version).

Patvs
10-10-2012, 04:09 PM
PM me your email address you used to sent in the handhistories.

Patvs
10-10-2012, 06:06 PM
@warsaw did you try reimporting all your hands into a new empty database?
HM2 should be able to handle all characters/symbols now.

I tested it importing one of your hands (when you encountered a player called: John de Coño )

warsaw
10-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I have 5gb database but may try import hands from this year only to new database. Will let know how it went.

warsaw
10-14-2012, 06:24 PM
reimported just this year's hands and no change, still no stats for players like this:
Seat 6: "L£T$GAMBL£"
Seat 1: Pok€r£i©iou$
Seat 6: jonycostiña

Maybe in fact this is something with coding. For example notepad in central europe is coded with utf-8 - is this relevant at all?

fozzy71
10-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Please send us a sample of original hand history files for each of those players. Run a search for each player in the reports so you can see what day they played against you last and then zip the files/folders for that day from your archive and send them to us via email.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

roba59
02-05-2013, 04:42 PM
this problem is not yet solved. What do you need to solve it?

DogNamedBluff
02-05-2013, 06:44 PM
this problem is not yet solved. What do you need to solve it?

This issue is being worked on for a fix but we can not give an eta when this will be. You can help by emailing hands with these players in them to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. Thank you.

jayfo
02-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Still not fixed? I have the players at zoom with empty hud. Examples: Danadão, El Niño 55

fozzy71
02-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Still not fixed? I have the players at zoom with empty hud. Examples: Danadão, El Niño 55

The developers and testers are working on this in private build testing but it is too early in the testing process to be able to give an estimate when this might be fixed.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5384: New Zoom characters not showing HUD

I have added all your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.