PDA

View Full Version : HUD working average with Titan?

Framepler
03-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Hello,

First of all, you have to know I'm using Hold'Em Manager with Pokerstars with complete success, no problem at all.

When using with Titan, most of the time, it works well untill I'm changed of table (playing mainly in MTT, stats works well and hands are imported).

Then, either the stats doesn't appear at all or they are frozen (it never comes back even if I close Table manager and relaunch it)

When I check if the hands are imported, it's not anymore when this issue happens.

For information, I have the 1.10.03b version of Hold'em Manager.

Would be great to have a workaround or resolution of this bug, thank you.

Framepler

fozzy71
03-06-2010, 08:02 PM
This is a known problem with ipoker MTTs because they dont write any tourney info in the hand histories.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD)

Framepler
03-06-2010, 08:09 PM
I usually try to select the tables manually with this but the profile used is the right one and selecting/unselecting them and/or changing the way it's already been doesn't change anything...

So I only have to wait till an update resolve this issue, really?

morny
03-06-2010, 08:30 PM
The table finder will reattach the stats, so you can use that in the meantime while we figure out the issue

Framepler
03-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Just for information, my Titan is in French... maybe that doesn't help... thanks anyway :)

netsrak
03-08-2010, 07:56 AM
You need to use an english Titan client and use the table finder after a table change.

At the moment there is no update planned which could fix this because it is an Ipoker handhistory problem we have no workaround for.