PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager Replayer doesn't work.

FabianW
03-06-2010, 03:09 PM
My Holdem Manager works smoothly without any problems but since a couple of weeks my Holdem Manager Replayer doesn't work anymore.

I usually operate with my laptop connected to a monitor and have the replayer opened on the monitor. Then one day, when I wasn't around my monitor, but wanted to check some hands, I noticed that it opens away from the screen, as if it was to try to display it, where the monitor would be. I tried "resizing", "maximizing", "minimizing" and "moving" the window but it's nowhere to be found, even though it is displayed in my taskbar.

Since then, I connected my monitor again and thought, it would just work again, but it has been the same. It shows that I opened the replayer but it is nowhere to be found.

What can I do to have the replayer work again?
I hope, I was clear enough with my descriptions.. I could add a screenshot, if you would like?!

Thanks for your help!

fozzy71
03-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Bring Misplaced Off-Screen Windows Back to Your Desktop (Keyboard Trick) - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/)

FabianW
03-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Thank you very much, I feel pretty stupid that I couldn't figure this out myself, but at least now I have the Replayer back! :)

Thank you!