PDA

View Full Version : HUD displaying wrong player's stats

ren99
10-01-2008, 02:50 AM
I have 1.06.03h.

when I open up an observed table on stars. it displays the correct stats under the correct names.

However when this player leaves and a new player sits down, the old player's stats does not go away. So the new player will have the old player's name and stats.

what am I doign wrong?

ren99
10-01-2008, 03:01 AM
I also have another problem.

my stats will disappear after running for a while. .

in order to get it back, I must resize the table. even if I resize the table by 1 pixel the stats come back.

i have 30 inch dell lcd 2560x1600 on nvidia video. if that matters.

i play 20 tables tiled

morny
10-01-2008, 06:24 PM
can you email your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill look into it

morny
10-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Hi ive not seen this before your setup looks fine, are you sure its continuing to import, when someone leaves the table and another person joins and the old stats stay there if you go and run a report in HM does it show the stats for the new player sitting down?

One other thing to try, please create a new database and see if it still happens http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Maybe we can do a www.teamviewer.com session to have a look. If that suits email morny@holdemmanager.net

///Edit, ahh i missed the comment in the 1st post about observed hands

Mike chops
10-03-2008, 04:31 PM
We only grab one hand from the Stars tables, because they don't permit datamining. Were you expecting the hands to update with new players?