PDA

View Full Version : Fix currencies "removed" all my hands?

acetrand
03-06-2010, 07:49 AM
I just finished Fix currencies for >1M hands and now I can't see my hands anymore. The results are showing but the list of hands wont show up. In the reports tab the list is time banking forever and in the Hands tab all I get is an empty list and it's not trying to load anything.

Im using 1.10.03c on Win7 Ultimate.

I also noticed that I get one or more postgresql.exe running in the task manager demanding together close to 100% of my CPU when I try different tabs or different hand samples. This keeps going on even after I close HEM and wont stop before I stop and restart the Postgresql service. It seems like HEM starts a couple of infinite loops.

netsrak
03-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Please reboot your computer,
reindex your database via pgadminII->Maintenance and after completion try again.

acetrand
03-06-2010, 01:39 PM
I tried that and it's no difference. I got some warnings from the indexing though:

NOTICE: table "pg_class" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_features" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_implementation_info" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_statistic" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_languages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_packages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_parts" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing_profiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config_map" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_dict" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_parser" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_template" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_type" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attribute" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_proc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_autovacuum" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attrdef" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_constraint" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_inherits" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_index" was reindexedWARNING: could not remove relation 1663/16403/115772: Permission deniedNOTICE: table "pg_operator" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opfamily" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opclass" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_am" was reindexedWARNING: could not remove relation 1663/16403/115780: Permission deniedNOTICE: table "pg_amop" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_amproc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_language" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_largeobject" was reindexedWARNING: could not remove relation 1663/16403/115788: Permission deniedNOTICE: table "pg_aggregate" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_rewrite" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_trigger" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_description" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_cast" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_enum" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_namespace" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_conversion" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_depend" was reindexedNOTICE: table "actiontypes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "aliases" was reindexedNOTICE: table "allinsituations" was reindexedNOTICE: table "allinsituations_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledplayerresults" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledplayerresults_month" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledplayerresultspositionaction" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledplayerresultspositionaction_month" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledresults" was reindexedNOTICE: table "compiledresults_month" was reindexedNOTICE: table "handhistories" was reindexedNOTICE: table "hemplayernotes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "holecards" was reindexedNOTICE: table "importedfiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "manuallyenteredsession" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandscashkeycolumns" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandscashkeycolumns_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandscashmisc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandscashmisc_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsflop" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsflop_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsriver" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsriver_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandstourneykeycolumns" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandstourneykeycolumns_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandstourneymisc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandstourneymisc_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsturn" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playerhandsturn_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "players" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pokerhands" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pokerhands_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pokersites" was reindexedNOTICE: table "postflopactions" was reindexedNOTICE: table "postflopactions_month" was reindexedNOTICE: table "rakeback" was reindexedNOTICE: table "settings" was reindexedNOTICE: table "specialholecardactions" was reindexedNOTICE: table "specialholecardactions_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tables" was reindexedNOTICE: table "temppurge" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tourneynotes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playervsplayer" was reindexedNOTICE: table "gametypes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "bonuses" was reindexedNOTICE: table "playervsplayer_hero" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tourneydata" was reindexedNOTICE: table "tourneyplayerdata" was reindexed
Total query runtime: 375234 ms.

fozzy71
03-06-2010, 02:20 PM
*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

acetrand
03-07-2010, 12:54 PM
It seems to be working now, new database did the trick. Thanks a lot! :)