PDA

View Full Version : Multiple player-instances after importing summaries-file on FTP

Ziraili
03-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Noticed a little strange thing today when i where checking out some players in my database.. It seems that HoldemManager create a double entry for some players if they are included in a summary-file from Full Tilt Poker and they have been playing a satellite.

A example would be say PlayerA play and win this sat. into a bigger tournament.. Then when its imported into the DB, first all the hands played would be added into the correct player's stats, but when the summary-file is included, it also create a false extra player into the DB called "PlayerA, entry to tournament XXXXXX". This false playerentry dont contain any hands played, only the tournament played and finishing position etc, but no other stats or hands. However, it dont seem to happen every time, from what i could figure out so far it might be only when someone win entry into the same tournament multiple times. It also might be that the "," after the player's name isnt considered a seperator, and thus the entire string "PlayerA, entry to tournament XXXXX" is considered the player's name at some occations.

morny
03-06-2010, 07:55 PM
please email the hands and summary to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Ziraili
03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Completed a couple of experiments on the subject now, and found out that this also goes for tournaments where you win "Tournament Dollars" instead of normal money on FTP.. Also noticed that it only got to do with the summary-file imports, cause all i did was import those (no actuall hand histories) to reproduce the duplications.

I've sendt a email to suppost about it, and included a zipfile with 8 summary-files they could include to get the same results as i do.

Ziraili
04-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Updated to 1.10.06 now and tried to reimport the same files into a new database to see if it had been fixed.. Still not working.

Any ETA on when/if its going to get fixed at all?

morny
04-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Did you email the hands and summaries? If so let me know your email and ill search for the ticket and get you an update

Ziraili
04-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Did you email the hands and summaries? If so let me know your email and ill search for the ticket and get you an update

Yes, i did email the files, from xxxx

morny
04-23-2010, 09:56 PM
yeah it was me that dealt with the ticket, i forwarded it to the developers team and its currently in the bug queue but i dont have an ETA on when it will be fixed at the moment