PDA

View Full Version : ongame network incorrect work in tournaments? ( after update)

pokerman777
03-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Hud doesnt remember my stats position(before works fine) , if i move stats on right place and then table change, my position stats broke again. I attach HH file if need it.
hm version 1.10.03

netsrak
03-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Please post screenshots of the table and the table manager.

pokerman777
03-06-2010, 07:45 PM
:D, i think that you're not competent in this subject , it's the second question in a row and you answered a parcel of rubbish.
ps I think morny or roy more competent ...

morny
03-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Your description of the problem was vague so that is why Karsten asked for those screenshots to help narrow things down. The more info you give us the more accurate solution we can give:)

Are you using preferred seating? Thats possibly the issue as Ongame recently added this but HM doesnt support this yet

ffrreedd
03-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Your description of the problem was vague so that is why Karsten asked for those screenshots to help narrow things down. The more info you give us the more accurate solution we can give:)

Are you using preferred seating? Thats possibly the issue as Ongame recently added this but HM doesnt support this yet
right now i have to try out change my seat,till the hud is working correctly, which obv. sucks.
and there is no such thing as preferred seating on ongame

pokerman777
03-08-2010, 12:50 AM
ok, table finder screenshot is here. Thought ?

morny
03-08-2010, 02:35 AM
I cant really tell anything from the screenshot as youve no names attached to the stats

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny

dadwatisds
03-08-2010, 06:53 PM
I think I have the same problem as OP if I understood correctly. I'm not using any kind of preferred seating but my stats don't show up in correct places. U know, like the UTG is one table is different than the UTG in another table, and when I move the stats trying make one table's stats match, if moves the stats in all of the tables messing other tables up. It seems to be totally random, it's not like people's stats were always one seat to the left from correct or something, it just randomly puts them somewhere getting 0 out 12 tables correct.

ffrreedd
03-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I think I have the same problem as OP if I understood correctly. I'm not using any kind of preferred seating but my stats don't show up in correct places. U know, like the UTG is one table is different than the UTG in another table, and when I move the stats trying make one table's stats match, if moves the stats in all of the tables messing other tables up. It seems to be totally random, it's not like people's stats were always one seat to the left from correct or something, it just randomly puts them somewhere getting 0 out 12 tables correct.

Yeah same here.

dadwatisds
03-08-2010, 08:24 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/34ytobk.jpg

Like this.

pokerman777
03-08-2010, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=dadwatisds;132996]I think I have the same problem as OP if I understood correctly.
you are understood correctly.
Morny what are you going to do with teamviewer ? It's HM bug . At first, download ongame client and try on playmoney tournaments at your pc( hud works at playmoney tables in ongame network) and if you fix the trouble post here solution.

morny
03-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Its because youve used the change seats button, open 1 table and move the stats to the correct place, once you do this dont change the stats position on that table, open a 2nd table, wait until the stats load about 3 hands, click on the change seat button, move to the next available seat, keep doing that until you find the seat the rotates the stats into the correct position then dont use change seats until we have added support for it

pokerman777
03-09-2010, 12:07 AM
you mean preffered seat? If yes it's inaccessible for ongame network at all

netsrak
03-09-2010, 06:23 AM
@pokerman: many people with Hud problems in tourneys don't use english pokerclients which normally causes problems. Thats why i asked for the screenshots. I wasn't aware that you already posted them in another thread. A simple hint about this would have been enough.

besen
03-09-2010, 10:39 AM
I have the same problem. And when I play mutiple tournaments I have to turn the HUD off because when I move the stats to the correct positions on one table they move (to uncorrect positions) on the other tables. Often the problem doesnt occur until I am moved to another table which obviously happpens all the time in MTTs. I play multiple sites and this only happens on Ongame.

ffrreedd
03-09-2010, 10:41 AM
u need to find the right position for each table with the help of the "Change Seat"- Button Ongame has implemented. Works, but is very annoying