PDA

View Full Version : Many problems.

Jan-mikael
03-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Well... First i wanted to add some stats in player preferences option, and i added them and clicked apply and ok but it wouldnt show.

Finally i gave up trying, but then a while later i decided to give it another shot but all the stats had dissapeared, all my configurations had dissapeared there was no stats at all so i couldnt even make new configurations..

And hud kept stopping to work completely getting some error then it would just close down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this i tried to download the latest Hmbetaupdate from front page of this forum. This turned out to be a total disaster and fucking up my holdemmanager completely, firstly when i downloaded the update i got a bunch of error messages and not being able to overvwrite different files etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now when i try to open my holdemmanager, firstly it looks all weird orange boxes and orange "holdemmanager" text, it doesent look like it used to, and it wont open...it just says "not responding" after trying to open it for a while.

It would be awsome if someone got this working for me i have tried everything i can, and i really cant play without my stats :( Id pay like 10$ if someone could fix my shit trough teamview tho. Ive used holdemmanager for years without any problems really.:eek:

MSN: kesjan112@hotmail.com

fozzy71
03-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Well... First i wanted to add some stats in player preferences option, and i added them and clicked apply and ok but it wouldnt show.

This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

Finally i gave up trying, but then a while later i decided to give it another shot but all the stats had dissapeared, all my configurations had dissapeared there was no stats at all so i couldnt even make new configurations..

The Default HUD was empty also?

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default. If you have any custom HUD's export them first and/or copy the \config folder to back them up.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

And hud kept stopping to work completely getting some error then it would just close down.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this i tried to download the latest Hmbetaupdate from front page of this forum. This turned out to be a total disaster and fucking up my holdemmanager completely, firstly when i downloaded the update i got a bunch of error messages and not being able to overvwrite different files etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is because the HMImport process is still running. Restart your computer and install the betaupdate file again and you should be fine.

Jan-mikael
03-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Ty i got it wórking doing the above <3

Btw i dont have "new panel" option in my stats option? how come?

netsrak
03-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Select Player preferences -> your Hud configuration->Appearance -> Use multiple panels first