PDA

View Full Version : Correctly Steps SnG Results from PokerStars?

rocket21
03-05-2010, 06:01 PM
edit: Title should read: *Correcting* Steps SnG Results from PokerStars?

I have played a bunch of steps SnGs on pokerstars and they were recorded incorrectly by HEM (only recorded losses) which skews my results. It appears the newer beta of HEM has corrected this issue. Is there any way to fix my results in the HEM database? I have the hand histories for these SnGs. (regular import ignores them as they are duplicates)

fozzy71
03-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Delete the games from the dataview tab and reimport them. To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

Ekimoze
10-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Still not working ?

morny
10-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Did you delete the hands and then the tournament and them reimport them?

Ekimoze
10-30-2010, 07:20 PM
I have tried to create a new database and I also tried to delete the hands and then the tournaments, and then reimport them.
Now this sng appears as Not Finished.
Then I also tried to reimport the tournaments summaries but it's still not working.
Here is the hand history of a step sng that appears as Not Finished.

netsrak
10-31-2010, 08:03 AM
Please mail the hands and the summaries with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

shwza
11-30-2010, 11:38 AM
i have the same problem from version 1c.. just a few days ago. has it been fixed in 1d??
I had won entry into step 2 from FPP's now it says i paid $27 to enter as well... so i down for the buy in as well as the winnings after that...

fozzy71
12-05-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't know that it has been resolved yet. If you want to send in some hands we can test it with the latest internal test build and let you know our results. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com