PDA

View Full Version : Not importing recent SNG results

scar3face
03-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi,
I'm running version 1.10.03c (just installed the upgrade), Windows 7.

I've noticed that HEM doesn't seem to be importing any of my tourney results, evident in the fact that when I sort by the Tourney #, none of my recent tournies are showing up. I am in the data view screen.

I've also noticed that the dates / times are incorrect, however I assume it's because the tourney is recording the date / time of another local timezone different to mine (it seems to be about 19hrs behind me).

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

fozzy71
03-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Hi,
I'm running version 1.10.03c (just installed the upgrade), Windows 7.

I've noticed that HEM doesn't seem to be importing any of my tourney results, evident in the fact that when I sort by the Tourney #, none of my recent tournies are showing up. I am in the data view screen.

What types of games and what poker site? Pokerstars? Have you requested and imported the summaries?

I've also noticed that the dates / times are incorrect, however I assume it's because the tourney is recording the date / time of another local timezone different to mine (it seems to be about 19hrs behind me).

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

options > adjust site import times..

scar3face
03-05-2010, 06:09 PM
They are the DoN SnG games on Redback poker.

Cheers

morny
03-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi,

please email some hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread