PDA

View Full Version : Individual player's HUDs now snap into place at edge of each table's border?

shuman
03-05-2010, 07:07 AM
Hello. I use several stats in my HUD for each player on both PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker, and I used to have the HUDs arranged so that they blocked as few things on each table as possible. I had some player's HUDs overlapping the edges of the sides and top (where the table's name, limit, and game type is listed) of the table. Now, I've found that this is NOT possible on either site. When I try to overlap the edges of the table the player's HUD "snaps" into place within the interior border of the table edges. Is there some new update, either with HEM or with both of the above poker sites, that is preventing me from doing this?

I was using HEM version 1.10.02 for a long time and everything was fine using my HUD overlapping method. Then, the other day it was different and would not allow me to overlap the HUDs on the edge of each table. I tried updating to the latest beta version of HEM and got the same result.

I did play RUSH poker on FTP for the first time the other day, so could this have messed up something in my HEM settings? I had to re-Import my saved HUD settings under >Player Preferences because they got deleted somehow when I started playing RUSH.

If there is some way I could go back to my old way please let me know how.

Thank you.

fozzy71
03-05-2010, 12:15 PM
From Morny:

Works for me on Ipoker, the thing with this is it will overhang up to a certain amount of pixels from the centre, after it gets to a certain pixel length away it will stop and click back, IIRC making the overhang area too big had performance issues or something like that but if it’s not letting you overhang most likely you’re not on a mini table and since the overhang was designed for people on minitables to give them more room it shouldn’t affect those people as there not using mini view if they can’t overhang and should have a reasonable amount of space (unless hes Ajax and hes running out of space with hes 1900x1200 table and 64 stats).

You can also increase the overhang in Table Prefs, default is 640 but i never really had much luck with getting extra space increasing it. If you reduce your table size to its smallest if there resizable or go mini view you should see it working then.

Cheers
Morny