PDA

View Full Version : Hand Data Appears Wrong

The Minder
03-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Ok, so I've been trying a few ring games lately (insert general applause and/or fits of laughter) and been enjoying it... until I reviewed my HM data. Yesterday I did reasonably well at the tables and came out a dollar or two up on FTP. Today, I look at HM and find that it shows that yesterday I lost a heap (for me) about $18, including $9 in a single hand.

Very disconcerting, even more so because I don't remember loosing such a large amount. Running the hand in the replayer shows that I mucked this hand after committing about $0.50. So why the discrepancy. How do I correct the data. Is this going to happen again?

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 11:42 PM
It shows you losing -0.50 from what I see. The $won was about $10, but you didn't lose that much. Click the [x] All on the bottom hands window and then click on the $ column heading to sort by descending amounts of $ lost.

If you still are unsure, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com. Just zip up the archive folder for that entire day (or this month, etc).

The Minder
03-05-2010, 03:16 AM
My bad... misread the way hand data is displayed.