PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Reports by type/buy-in/date

MicroRoller
03-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Sorry if this is obvious but I'm new to HEM.

Is there any way to filter tournament reports by size/buy-in?

Different games and higher buy-ins have different strategies so it would be nice to isolate the data some how. A $5 Double or nothing plays a lot different than a $13 6 max than a MTT which will skew the stats.

At first I thought that if you went into Tourney -> Results and set the tourney result filters it would filter the report data as well, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

My results for one game haven't been as good as they used to so I'm trying to see if I've been playing differently over time in that game. Am I playing too many/few hands? Am I raising too much/little? Am I cold calling too much/little? Am I not 3 betting enough? Amy I not stealing enough? Are my steals no longer effective? etc.

Right now I'm just running queries directly against the db and creating charts in a spreadsheet but it would be cool if I could do some more of this stuff in HEM. Is it?

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Not currently possible, but we are actually discussing this very issue internally today, so I would expect you will see some tourney report improvements in the near future.

The Minder
03-04-2010, 08:46 PM
We're trying to get some tourney support going here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26537-calling-all-tournament-regs.html

Please feel free to join in.