PDA

View Full Version : Nuer of hands off on HUD at table (from HM Database)?

ffrllc
09-30-2008, 07:34 PM
I just noticed the number of hands displayed on my HUD at the table is almost always different then the number of hands I have on that player in my HM Database. Even players with all their hands at the same table limits have different number of hands displayed by the HUD.

Here's a screen shot of one example:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/ffrllc/NumberofHands.jpg

In this example, "BigJoint85" has a total of 5,690 hands in my HM Database, but only 2.5K hands are being displayed on my HUD (the total hands is the 2.5K stat in Blue).

All his stats are based on that 2.5K hands and not on his total 5,690 hands. So some stats are actually a little different when based on 2.5K hands vs. his total of 5,690 hands.

I don't have any special filters set that would only show specific hands on the HUD. And many of the players that I have different numbers on have all played the same 200NL 6 max tables. Maybe some have played some of those hands with only two players on a 6 max table (so those wouldn't show based on a filter), but there's no way that is the reason for such a huge difference between so many player's numbers.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks.

(I'm running Vista and using HM v 1.06.03h...both as admin.)

morny
10-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Please post you prefs.xml and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill look into it