PDA

View Full Version : HUD statistics move by themself after hand is finished

ev0lution
03-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi folks ,

I'm using the 15 day trial version of Holdem Manager as I wanted to see if its running on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit , and obviously it doesn't ...

Problem is : Whenever it comes to a showdown and the mucked cards are shown , statistics change position by themselves , mostly they move into the bottom right corner.

I tried this at Ongame , but that couldn't be the problem 'cause I set things up with a friend of mine who has been using Holdem Manager for a long time and also with Ongame and that problem never occured to him ...

Also , I am pretty sure that I installed and set up everything correctly , Auto Import i.e. works fine ...

Help anybody?

greets

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Ongame just added a preferred seating option but we have not coded a solution for it yet, so do not use that preferred seating option if you have it in your poker client.

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Setup your site name in HUD Options > Hero Names.

If everyone's stats are right, except for the hero stats, try using the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Fix My Stats Position option and place your stats in the same corner for all different tables.

ev0lution
03-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Ongame just added a preferred seating option but we have not coded a solution for it yet, so do not use that preferred seating option if you have it in your poker client.

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Setup your site name in HUD Options > Hero Names.

If everyone's stats are right, except for the hero stats, try using the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Fix My Stats Position option and place your stats in the same corner for all different tables.

Well I've tried that now , but it still doesn't work :( By the way , the preferred seating option isn't available at my poker - client...

It keeps changing stat-positons every time the mucked hands are shown after a showdown.

Any other solutions? Could it be a Windows 7 64bit problem ?

morny
03-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks
Morny

ev0lution
03-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey Morny ,

thank you for the offer!

The problem is that I'm not in my hometown until the 22nd of march ,
so if that is fine with you I would come back to your offer and contact you via a private message then.

morny
03-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah thats fine, just email whenever it suits

fritzlm
03-09-2010, 05:32 PM
I've got the exact same problem with an installed version playing on full tilt. Everything worked great since june, i changed a few things in my hud yesterday and since then there's no **** way to stick those stats where i want.

Need some help before broke ;-)

e/ Just noticed that when i move the window, stats are put back where they were if that can help in any kind.

morny
03-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Is it you cant move or they wont stay in the right place, are you using preferred seating FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Full Tilt (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/366/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Full+Tilt)

fritzlm
03-10-2010, 02:14 AM
I actually am. I on play 6max and my prefered sit is set to 3. Of course i also did what u linked before but no effect :(

Oh and i can move them but they won't stay in the right place. I'm using panels and only a few panels are moving. Quite scary actually :eek:

netsrak
03-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Please check your table preferences:

lock the layout should be unchecked
WYSIWIG should be checked.

If that doesn't help please post screenshots of your table preferences, the 3 tabs under player preferences for the hud, the table manager with an open table and the table with the Hud.

fritzlm
03-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Actually seems to work when checking WYSIWIG, the problem is stats are not put correctly if u see what i mean (the ones under the timers are not quite where they should):

ImageShack Album - 6 images (http://img52.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=tablejh.jpg)

morny
03-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Hi,

Can you not just right click and drag the stats to the correct place for Anelka and bigtex? If not please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.net
Thanks
Morny

fritzlm
03-10-2010, 06:28 PM
If i move one panel for one player, it moves the same panel for the other players. I'm not sure my English is so great, hope u understand me :/

I guess the best way is to teamview yep, email sent ;-)

fozzy71
03-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Ctrl + Right-Click and then Drag to move the sub-panels independently.

fritzlm
03-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Actually everything seems to work fine now. Don't changed a thing btw, maybe my computer needed a reboot ;-)