PDA

View Full Version : Positioning Hud question

ffrreedd
03-04-2010, 09:58 AM
I have 3 panels for each player on the table. Now i need to position the panels for some of the players on the table on a different way than for the others. But when i change the position of 1 panel, all the other panels are moving too.
Is it possible to change one panels position independently from the other players huds?

morny
03-04-2010, 11:04 AM
This is most likely due to preferred seating:

Easiest way to work out seating preferences, open just 1 table, select seat 1 as your preferred seat by going to Hud Options > Seating Preferences choose your site from the dropdown and choose seat 1, wait until a few hands are imported and setup your hud on table 1 lining up the stats to the correct player, open a 2nd table wait about 5 hands, do the seats line up?

1. If yes your done

2. If No, then go back in and choose seat 2 as preferred seat, always leave table 2 alone and just concentrate on changing table 1 so the stats align with the correct player and the stats will auto line up on table 2 if you got the correct preferred seat, if not keep repeating step 2 changing to seat 3,4,5-10 until you find the correct one, when table 1 and table 2 line up your done.

If your still having issues let us know