PDA

View Full Version : GDPoker HH Problem.

blackheart
03-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a little problem with new Gioco Digitale Poker room.

In old PR we can import the hand because the old system save the hand italian and we can convert in Ps-english thanks a softw.

Now the Pr is Ongame and i have in my HM all regular & Player stats in PS, and when i go at table he tell me they are all unknow.

I have think to modify the databese in this mode:

-Import all HH of the old PR ( ps Hystory)

-I go in PG_Admin and i try this query :
update players set site_id=9 WHERE site_id=2;

-ok now i have all player set to PS in ONG..but...HUD dont work and auto import dont work.

Can u help me?

morny
03-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Ok can you clarify some things

This pokersite used to print the hh in Italian but you used software to translate them and it worked fine, the site moved to Ongame and so all your old hands were registered under the site stars as the translator converted into a stars format.

Now youve used a SQL query to update the hands to reflect that they are now Ongame hands (Not sure if that will cause issues or not if a hand you played against someone has the same ID but you have a siteID of x and hes a siteID of y so using an Alias might have been a better option)

Anyway now your current issue is that the HUD wont work for Ongame? Is that correct?

If so are the hands now been written in english and Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

blackheart
03-05-2010, 05:34 AM
yes befort the quesry i have 1k hands with blackheart(PS) now i have 1k hands ong but hud and hh import dont work. the client version is in java.

morny
03-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Are the hands written in english with the new client, can you attach a few of them so i can check, until we get the hands importing the hud wont work so we have to figure that out first, also to confirm its not a corruption due to your SQL update can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and see if the import into that one?