PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Boss media sit and gos

elneil3456
03-04-2010, 07:16 AM
hi there

i just bought the HM and i followed the tutorial and imported all the hands correctly but it shows as if i had lost all the sit and gos.. it doesnt show the results properly, i played a few hands in cash and works fine.. so i dont really know what to do... anny suggestions????

morny
03-04-2010, 10:49 AM
The thing is HM can easily calculate the correct winnings and placings if its a sng where all the players are at the same table. However with MTTs basically and 2+ table tournaments HM has no way of knowing whether there is 10 people in the tournament or 10,000 so without this info HM cant workout your position or payout or if the tournament is complete. You can manually edit or also you can request summaries which detail the total people in a tournie, the payout positions and your finishing place, if you import this into HM it will update the results for you but not all site give summaries and i think Boss is one of those so you'll need to manually edit MTTs results. But email Boss's support and see if they have summaries as im not 100% sure on that.

If they are 1 table sngs and the problem occurs then please export the hand histories and email them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread

elneil3456
03-04-2010, 11:50 AM
i just emailed the hand history with the link of this thread, i forgot to say that i play don 10players 1 table sit and go

joiopijpojopjoñjñ
03-13-2010, 05:35 PM
+1

I play at poker heaven and this soft dont works here. With DoN i can see the HUD but in standard sng i cant see HUD, i cant keep records, table manager only detect 1 table without players, etc

morny
03-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Do you mean while observing or playing?

Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

joiopijpojopjoñjñ
03-15-2010, 09:13 PM
while playing.

When i play cash, the software run ok, but in sng dont run.

I had read the FAQ and all is ok, but dont run

netsrak
03-16-2010, 05:20 AM
Please post the answers to the FAQ and the config file. We need the details to help you.

Johnny.3
03-17-2011, 02:42 PM
I have the same problem. HM can´t read good the sits. Everyone are 11$, but the position is right but Won always 0.
Can you help me?
Have i to send an email?
TY

Patvs
03-18-2011, 02:43 AM
options--> settings--> setup the "tourney default buyin"

This poker client doesn't write Tournament Summaries or send an importable Tournament Summary. For MTT tournaments you did not final table, you will need to edit the following tournament information:
Tournament Size
KO position
#Won