PDA

View Full Version : Is this for real?

Ciuparu
07-19-2012, 06:38 AM
How i can unninstal this? I locked it for not showing the casier for 3 days because i need 10k hands on pokerstars. But this program is ruining my time, now I can't Deposit on Ipoker and I need now for some tourneys. THIS PROGRAM DON"T ALLOW ME TO UNNINSTAL IT... how is this posible? I already contact the Ipoker platforms for some support. I never saw a more TILTING PROGRAM THAN THIS. THANK YOU!

Tilt Breaker
07-19-2012, 11:12 AM
How i can unninstal this? I locked it for not showing the casier for 3 days because i need 10k hands on pokerstars. But this program is ruining my time, now I can't Deposit on Ipoker and I need now for some tourneys. THIS PROGRAM DON"T ALLOW ME TO UNNINSTAL IT... how is this posible? I already contact the Ipoker platforms for some support. I never saw a more TILTING PROGRAM THAN THIS. THANK YOU!

Hi Ciuparu,

So to clarify, you set a rule up to block your cashier and now you no longer want that rule because you realized you can't deposit on iPoker through the cashier? If so please send me your log files and email address through the Feedback form in TB; just make sure to check the "include log files" box. Once I get those I will send you something to unlock the cashier rule.

You cannot uninstall TB while you have a Bankroll rule in place or during a session/day. This is to prevent rule tampering, so TB is working 100% correctly there.

For future reference you can set your cashier to only be blocked during sessions, rather than all the time.

Thanks for trying TB, I hope you'll continue your trial after we get this sorted,
Adam