PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesn't import, and TB didn't stop me

ksos
07-19-2012, 05:53 AM
Hi

LAST EDIT : I see that my hands have been reported on yesterday instead of today.
I just set my day to begin at 4am instead of 6, and now all the hands are on today but I have 426h for -485bb on HEM instead of 317h for -513bb on TB...
But i played from 10am to ~11am...

Actually I guess my problem is bc HEM takes the ET hour whereas i'm on CET so hhs of 11am CET registered on 5am ET which explain why i didn't see hands for today the first time when I played 10am-11am but i did when i played after 12am CE.
But that doesn't explain why TB didn't stop me when i crossed the -450bb stop loss that he was "aware" of ? This is the last question remaining.
TB stopped me on my daily stop loss of 500bb on the second session. But why didn't it stop me the first time i crossed -450bb ?

Here is the rest of the initial message but this is irelevant now i guess :

(Today HEM isn't importing any hh at all on pokerstars.fr.
TB says i played 280h and lost 490bb which seems accurate, then i had to stop by myself. My stop loss is -450bb and TB didn't stop me (I crossed my stop loss twice) which I don't understand, because the session and daily stats are perfectly working.
hud is working as well !!! So weird.
I did reboot my PC, then I tried to import but nothing, then I tried to "import from folder" twice directly and HHs disapeared (first going from 5-6 folders to only one, the second time to zero) while hem didn't import any hand at all :(. I checked I have no filter.

Everything was working fine yesterday and I can't see what has changed in the mean time...

Please help :(

EDIT : I was playing a new session atm, and now hem does import but seems to have lost all hhs before. I'm going to import these hands back from the email I requested.
RE EDIT : well after fellowing this : http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+#body
it didn't work. It says 200 duplicate hands, but i still can't find any of it anywhere.
also donnu why ps sent me only 200 hands instead of 317...

I just hope it's not going to do this again this was awfully tilting so if you have any idea what happenned...)

Thank you

Patvs
07-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Update:
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_14Jul2012.exe

Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Setup your time adjustment (for the ET vs CET time difference): http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

And reimport your hands into the new database.

Patvs
07-20-2012, 12:16 AM
TB support, can you reply to:

Hi

I see that my hands have been reported on yesterday instead of today.
I just set my day to begin at 4am instead of 6, and now all the hands are on today but I have 426h for -485bb on HEM instead of 317h for -513bb on TB...
But i played from 10am to ~11am...

Actually I guess my problem is bc HEM takes the ET hour whereas i'm on CET so hhs of 11am CET registered on 5am ET which explain why i didn't see hands for today the first time when I played 10am-11am but i did when i played after 12am CE.
But that doesn't explain why TB didn't stop me when i crossed the -450bb stop loss that he was "aware" of ? This is the last question remaining.
TB stopped me on my daily stop loss of 500bb on the second session. But why didn't it stop me the first time i crossed -450bb ?

-

Tilt Breaker
07-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi

Hi Ksos,

Please go to the Feedback tab in TB and send me your log files through there so I can see what is going on; just make sure to check the "include log files" checkbox.

Thanks,
Adam

ksos
07-22-2012, 02:46 PM
i tried several times to send log files but i have the same message " error : message not sent" every time, or sometimes it freezes if I try to click again while lagging. So I don't know how to do.

Tilt Breaker
07-22-2012, 02:56 PM
i tried several times to send log files but i have the same message " error : message not sent" every time, or sometimes it freezes if I try to click again while lagging. So I don't know how to do.

Hi Ksos,

I've received your logs about 10 times today : )

I'll let you know what we find,
Adam

ksos
07-22-2012, 04:19 PM
ha uuups :)
Happy to know that it did actually work, sry for that :)

Tilt Breaker
07-22-2012, 04:42 PM
TB stopped me on my daily stop loss of 500bb on the second session. But why didn't it stop me the first time i crossed -450bb

Hi Ksos,

Ok. I took a look at your settings. It looks like you changed your session peak rule recently to

If I lose 450bbs from Session Peak of > 450bbs = lockdown

By setting the Session Peak to 450bbs you have to win +450bbs in the session before this rule will activate. Were you ever up 450bbs in that 1st session? If not, that is why the Stop Loss did not activate. However if you had set the Session Peak to "0" your 450bbs Stop Loss would've kicked in since you would've lost -450bbs from a Session Peak of "0".

Let me know what you think,
Adam

ksos
07-22-2012, 05:47 PM
I think i'm dumb :) I didn't notice i put these, it must be bc I frequently changed my stop losses recently I had a mistake eventually...
I'll make a try with new settings and let you know if everything is working when I hit my stop loss. :)

thank you very much