PDA

View Full Version : No HUD

chvarkesh
07-19-2012, 04:35 AM
Hi,

I had this problem: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/271332-x-y-large-file-have-been-processed.html
which i resolved after updating to 1.12.10b

I've setup the DB, autoimport etc. Checked in my HMArchive, there are imported hands. But i don't have any info about sessions, hands. Like it's not importing, so i don't get it. I've set up hero name. Did i forgot something?

Only weird thing is when i play, Import Progress says: "imported 2 of 2 files". It's like it doubles every my hand that i play.
Table manager is running and is showing table(s) but with no info like pot size, winnings etc.

So there is no HUD elements when i play. I play on partypoker.

Patvs
07-19-2012, 11:53 PM
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
Set the game filter to ALL GAMES (and not to All Omaha)

Set the date filter to ALL HANDS.

Set the PartyPoker lobby language in English.

Import progress: is it also importing the 'hands'?

chvarkesh
07-20-2012, 06:20 AM
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
Set the game filter to ALL GAMES (and not to All Omaha)

Set the date filter to ALL HANDS.

Set the PartyPoker lobby language in English.

Import progress: is it also importing the 'hands'?

It was set to Hold'em hands, now i got 56 PLO hands that i've played. Not a single HM hand. Pretty sure these are not all of my PLO hands as well.

It is in english

It is importing hands. Weird thing is it says "imported 2 files" for a single hand.

chvarkesh
07-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Here's the deal.

I'm really playing on enet, but i'm using some poker software in addition to HM that help me with HUD. After enet issued new platform, problems started with big file witch led to HM crash. That's why updated HM and now i don't have HUD anymore.

I used 1.06 version of HM, i think. After i upgraded to 1.12.10b this issue started. In the meanwhile poker software i'm using for a help is updated and should now run fine on 1.06 version of HM. There should be no more big file importing.

So, my Q is, where can i find older version of HM1 for a downgrade?? I think that would be the simplest solution.

Patvs
07-20-2012, 10:06 PM
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/DownloadLinksForPastBuilds

chvarkesh
07-21-2012, 06:06 AM
downgraded to 1.10.06a and still having the same problem.

Any advice?

What's the deal with importing 2 files for a single hand? That is odd, don't you think?

Patvs
07-21-2012, 10:09 PM
It could be caused by the external program, writing/grabbing the handhistory file twice.
Does this program convert the ENET handhistory files to a PokerStars formatting?

chvarkesh
07-23-2012, 04:40 PM
It could be caused by the external program, writing/grabbing the handhistory file twice.
Does this program convert the ENET handhistory files to a PokerStars formatting?

Older ver. used to convert in partypoker format. I'm not sure about this new version.

fozzy71
07-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Older ver. used to convert in partypoker format. I'm not sure about this new version.

I am sorry but we simply can not provide support for this ENET > Party Converter. It sounds to me like this is a problem caused by the converter and is something that the developer of that converter will need to resolve so his software works with our latest builds.

The only thing I can suggest is that you try to update to 1.12.11 internal from this link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_22Jul2012.exe

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK.

Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Select the table name to highlight it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK, then Yes.

If that doesn't help you will need to talk to the developer of the 3rd party app you are using to see if he can resolve these problems.

chvarkesh
07-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Problem is solved. Converter caused some errors in HEM and now it is adjusted.

fozzy71
07-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Problem is solved. Converter caused some errors in HEM and now it is adjusted.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems.