PDA

View Full Version : Can you document how hand range tool works?

DesertCat
03-03-2010, 06:47 PM
I searched in the knowledgebase, but only got the same lame tutorial from the manual. It doesn't tell me lots of important things.

1) How do I use it for a multiway hand? I.e. how do I assign ranges to two opponents in the same hand?

2) What do the little squares on each card combo mean? Obv. they are suits, but in what order?

3) What the heck do the flop sliders mean? How can I have 100% made hands and draws? I move them back and forth but nothing makes sense.

4) What the heck do the selection colors mean, I move the sliders but different colors are applied to different card combos and none of it makes obvious sense to me.

5) How can just select one card combo to add/eliminate it or certain suits of it?

I think documenting specific features more carefully would make the product much easier to use and eliminate lots of stupid questions.

One specific example. I flop two overs vs. a player who checkraises me on a two flush board. How do I keep all card combos that connect with the board or have a flush draw, while eliminating combinations such as suited aces of the wrong suit?

fozzy71
03-03-2010, 11:58 PM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Hand Range Tool (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/159/Hand+Range+Tool)

DesertCat
03-04-2010, 12:06 AM
the same lame tutorial from the manual.

Do you have any answers for my questions? Cause the lame tutorial doesn't.

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 12:07 AM
No, I don't. I will forward it to someone who can.